How Much Does A Log Cabin Cost?
At Log Homes Finland we are often asked what our log homes and log cabins come with and what would be the cost of a fully finished log cabin, so this page is to give you an example of what some models of log cabin will cost for us to supply and construct ready to live in. The prices indicated will vary according to final choices relating to the fixtures and fittings, in particular the kitchen, sanitary-ware and floor coverings, prices can vary according to the standard chosen to be fitted. For pricing purposes we have chosen good quality to match the standard of our construction and materials used to build our log homes. We will supply our package to match your tastes and budget. For further information on fully finished packages please feel free to give us a call or submit an enquiry via our contacts page.
Derwent Mobile Log Cabin fully finished indicative prices - £85,000 - 95mm log £97,000 - 135mm log
- Base system.
- 95mm or 135mm laminated log walls.
- Timber deck system and balustrade, one set of steps.
- Double glazed factory finished windows and external doors.
- Steel roof and guttering system.
- Kitchen with electric oven,gas hob,fridge/freezer,1.5 bowl sink, dishwasher, 3 wall cupboards, matching splash back.
- Bathroom fitted with 900mm shower, w/c, basin and towel rail.
- Utility with work surface, sink, washer/dryer and boiler cupboard.
- Electrical system with 4 sockets in bedrooms, 6 in lounge, 6 in kitchen, 4 in utility, electric towel rail, smoke alarms in all rooms exc. bathroom, outdoor light on PIR, lighting in all rooms with pendant fittings, extraction in kitchen and bathroom, consumer unit in utility, all cables hidden.
- Heating with radiators and gas or oil combi boiler or wet under floor heating.
- Commercial grade laminate flooring throughout, optional carpet in bedrooms.
- Wet underfloor heating system - £7,150.00 fitted.
- Velux windows in roof - £520.00 per window fitted.
- Major groundwork , site levelling and laying of stone.
- Obtaining planning permission and associated fees.
- External drainage and handling of waste and soakaway
- Electrical and water supply to site.
Exceptional design for everyone
Learn more about how our log cabins and log buildings are designed and constructed.
Check out our design page now.